Easter Quotes by Request:
“Courage does not always roar – Sometimes, it is a quiet voice at the end of the day simply saying tomorrow I will try again.”
Attitudes are contagious. Positive attitudes give energy, negative attitudes drain – follow the positive ones.
Tony Vickers-Willis (Psychologist)
Easter time! Wow, how has the first 3 months of the year been for you? I find this is a great time for reflection on your New Year’s Resolutions, fine tune your summer goals and give yourself a pat on the back for what you have achieved so far… then write the story you would like to happen for the rest of the year.
So a few questions:
1. How are you doing with your New Year’s Resolutions?
2. What would you like to achieve by the Queens Jubilee (4th June) and the Olympic Opening Ceremony (27th July)? Thought they were good motivating dates!
3. Who do you need to ask for support and accountability
4. What 2 things would you like to change, and how are you going to do this?
5. What 3 things are you super proud of achieving?
Let us know how you are going, and if you would like any Coaching or Mental Strength Training to Gain the Edge just let us know!
Then over Easter, consider, how much daily movement do you do? Do you do at least 60mins of walking about each day, not physical training, just moving your body? And what have you got planned to do to help burn any cheeky little Easter eggs you may have?
Once you have considered these thoughts, and written your plans we think you deserve a treat. So a huge Thank you for our Energised Partners who have offered us some great Easter Deals – check them out!
2. NUUN Electrolytes: 20% off their products – amazing! Just use the code energised – visit: http://www.nuun.co.uk
3. £5 off Shock Absorber Bra’s – call 0080034363840 and use the code KimEP
4. Bristol Sweatshop in store – Code KimEP 10% Discount
5. Come to our Energised 10 Day Bootcamp from 10th – 21st April and try a session for a £5 note
6. 1 Place left for our Italian Fitness & Wellbeing Camp: 6-12th May 2012, very special price – email for more info.
Check back on Bank Holiday Monday to BOOK onto all our Summer Courses, and for our next Blog.
Have a wonderful Happy Easter and Good Luck to Energised athletes competing in many races, including Duathlon’s, The Hanham Horror & Cotswold Sportive, plus our Charity Bootcamp for Children with Cancer.