Here are 5-10 min journal prompts, let me know how get on:
– what are your three priorities for the week / each day?
– what resistance and or challenges may happen and how can you manage or overcome them ( including self sabotage and procrastination). Keep it simple
– what daily habits and feelings would help your wellness, mentally and physically this week? Sleep, movement, posture, breathe work, stress levels, strength, mealtimes, thoughts etc…
– who will I connect with for conversations and what will bring me some happiness
– what’s my word / mantra / quote for the week
Review in a week and repeat for 6 weeks, notice the changes and be curious with the resistance
‘Journaling helps keep your brain in good shape. Not only does it boost memory and comprehension, it also increases working memory capacity, which may reflect improved cognitive processing & Boosts Mood.’University of Rochester Medical Unit Research
Be disciplined with yourself and commit to changing the thoughts, feelings & habits you wish too, with compassion and care.
‘The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.’Alan Watts
Here are some little journal ideas to help you during chaos and growth:
– hard things from this year / how I coped and felt, do I need anymore support to make sense
– happy things, people, places this year / how they make me feel – am I spending enough time with these
– one big leap/ decision to make
– one daily habit to start
– one feeling to grow
If you followed our August check in, look back and note any changes
I believe in you,
You’ve got this, begin today… see what’s possible…
Kim and the Team
If you’re interested in 1:1 & Group coaching to help you navigate chaos and live your brave, energised life, for you matter, contact me here for a relaxed connection to see if it could help.