A massive, massive thank you to each and every Energised client who nominated our Head Coach,
Kim Ingleby for the Life Fitness Global Personal Trainer to Watch Award!! We don’t even know who did, viagria but would like to really, really thank you all!! Kim completed her side of the application the first week she had Weil’s , which proved difficult with all the medication that week… However, last week Energised HQ received an email to say Kim has been short listed to the final 10 for a live judging on 27th September.
Kim says, ‘ I really can’t believe it, thank you so, so much. This short list is for each and every amazing Energised client I have ever, and do work with. The achievements you have made in both mind and body, sport & life, is amazing and so rewarding to be a part of. Thank you, I am going to do my very, very best on the Judging Day and I’m looking forward to meeting the other 9 trainers from around the World, the judges and learning from World Experts! Fingers and toes crossed….. ‘
Here’s what Life Fitness say:
LIFE FITNESS ANNOUNCES THE
PERSONAL TRAINERS TO WATCH TOP 10 GLOBAL FINALISTS
Life Fitness, a global leader in fitness equipment manufacturing, announces the top 10 finalists in the 2013 Personal Trainers to Watch competition, a program recognizing personal trainers around the world who demonstrate exceptional leadership, client support, motivation and inspiration. The 2013 competition generated more than 1,500 entries from 43 countries, from which emerged 10 elite finalists who will compete at Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centre St. Albans outside of London on Sept. 27th to win the title of the world’s best Personal Trainer to Watch.
The top 10 Personal Trainers to Watch finalists are:
- Josh Bowen, Kentucky, USA
- Simone Campbell, Towradgi, Australia
- Melissa diLeonardo, Illinois, USA
- Cate Grace, Christchurch, New Zealand
- Stephen Holt, Maryland, USA
- Kim Ingleby, Bristol, England
- Mish McCormack, Wellington, New Zealand
- Epsilon Wong, Hong Kong, China
- Blake Robinson, Utah, USA
- Jean Mary Scott, Christchurch, New Zealand
The Personal Trainers to Watch program will be judged by seven esteemed fitness industry experts:
- Joanne Blackerby – 2012 Personal Trainer to Watch winner and owner of Spirit Fitness Training in Austin, Texas
- Chris Clawson – president of Life Fitness
- Richard Beddie – chair of ICREPs and CEO of Fitness New Zealand
- Pete McCall, M.S., C.S. – an exercise physiologist with the American Council on Exercise® (ACE®), the world’s largest nonprofit fitness certification, education and training organization
- Nicole Nichols – 2011 Personal Trainer to Watch and editor-in-chief of SparkPeople.com, a leading healthy lifestyle website reaching millions online
- Keith Smith – global master trainer at Life Fitness Academy, the education arm of Life Fitness
- Thomas Rieger – chairman of the Standards Council of the European Health & Fitness Association
You can read more about the finalists and the 360 Synergy Kit here: http://www.lifefitness.com/personaltrainers.html
A BIG Thank you to REPs for their support too: http://repsuk.wordpress.com/
Kim will be at LIW & REPs Conference on Wednesday 25th Sept to update her knowledge and review the event with the Fitness Writers Association, travelling to St Albans on 26th Sept ready for the live finals, where the winner will be announced.
Any support, top tips, advice or thoughts are all welcomed as she heads to the Finals…. Thank you Team Energised, you all rock!