Just a few simple tips to help your mental strength, choose one and see how you go, simple habit changes make changes without overwhelm.
– be helpful to yourself with your internal language and stories
– move your body in nature
– take breaks and remember to breathe
– write your thoughts out & feelings
– be brave, ask for support even in the workplace – or connect with someone outside to help you
– spend time away from digital
– allow your mind and body to rest and have good sleep
– practice mindfulness or meditation, if only a minute a day
– choose foods to help you feel good
– connect with people you love
– if you’re in overwhelm, communicate with someone, this is the hardest but will help
– make time for something which brings you happiness, even if tiny moments they help to build resilience
– check in with your boundaries and what you’re saying yes and no too
– get strong in your body and mind
– have hope
– give kindness to others
– be kind yet committed to uncomfortable good growth within yourself, you matter
What helps you or your workplace? I’d love to know and share goodness, books, links and support.
If I can help support you, do connect , be brave – it may make the difference even if the scariest thing you do.
Join our popular 8 day festive feel good challenge, starting 8th December, with simple daily tips for the mind, body and soul during these festive times to help you feel well & cope over the Festive time.
A few tips in My TEDxBristol from about 7 mins in.
Click here for the Mental Health Foundation.
For coaching support with me get in touch here.
Big support, Kim