The fitness & wellbeing industry moves at such a pace, updating your knowledge and staying ahead of the game is essential – so for the 9th year Head Coach Kim, and for the first year Coach Lucy headed to FitPro at Loughborough University for the Industry fitness conference.
Three days jam packed with to update knowledge, refresh ideas, learn new techniques, pick up new equipement and general enhance the service we offer to YOU, our clients!.
We have gained so much which you will benefit from in the following Blogs but to give you a summary and taster of what is to come, and be included in your sessions this is it!
* How to Run faster and more efficiently – small group training sessions & a Blog
* How to Spin and cycle more efficiently, and reduce to risk of injury – Blogs and influenced in the sessions
* Small group training sessions with Brilliant, effective pieces of kit including the TRX, ViPR & advanced Kettlebells
* The latest post natal training advice and effective exercises to return to pre pregnancy health, fitness and vitality
* Spinal stability and optimal nerve functioning – Blogs and benefits in your sports massage
* Goal setting, modelling, visualisation and optimal performance for competition and business results – Blogs and on line coaching
WOW – Let us know what appeals to you most and we will write that Blog first!! Also – if you are interested in any of the small group training sessions let us know your interest as places will be limited to 4. Have a great week and thank U FitPro for a wonderful weekend of learning… 🙂