Welcome to June…. #JoyousJune
How are you feeling today as you read this?
Take a moment and write down the answers to this:
1. What do you need to do to train faster & more effectively?
2. What do you want to change to eat better food and feel better?
3. What do you want to do to sleep better and recovery well?
4. What do you want to achieve this month, focus on and be smart with your time?
5. What would make you really happy if you achieved, did or spent time with?
6. Is there anything else you learned from May, that you should celebrate and could learn from to make June even better?
Let us know how you get on and if you would like any support or advice do let us know.
Two weeks ago I was on stage at Fit Factor in Birmingham, last week I was in Sierra Leone walking a marathon, this week I resting and sleeping more than I ever have before…. two crazy, amazing weeks in my life, you can read my two blogs, lessons and learnings here:
Fit Factor at the NEC: http://www.kimingleby.co.uk/blog/uncategorized/best-good-enough-yet-enough
Sierra Leone with Street Child & Sierra Leone Marathon http://www.kimingleby.co.uk/blog/kim-ingleby/sierra-leone-journey-street-children-marathon-encephalitis
You can read our features in Triathlon Plus, Ultrafit, Workout & Runner’s World this month.
Next Blog… things to do in June 🙂 Have an amazing month and love to hear about your thoughts, challenges and successes