“The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.” – Elbert Hubbard, 1856-1915
If you really wanted to achieve your dreams, and live the life that you really want – what would you do? Get a pen and paper, a mug of hot chocolate (or a glass of wine if it helps!) and contemplate these questions,:
1. Start being You, and living in the moment – who are you when you are being you, and who are you, when you are not being you? It is only when you realise who you want to be, and start to live like that, and not how you don’t want to be that you can move forwards, right now..! (If that reads in a jumbled way it is supposed to :-)..
2. Decide how much your dreams/vision/goals really matter – when you start thinking about them happening how does it make you feel? It is normal tofeel a little fearful, yet you should also be excited, happy and alive by making these your reality – if you are not then it is worth questioning why…..are they someone else’s dreams or perhaps they used to be your dream’s but no longer are. Be really clear on what you want your dreams to be – what it will look, sound and feel like when you have achieved them.
3. Face your Fears and get on with it.… so have a look at the fears – is it a rational fear that if you take a deep breath and just begin to move forwards, doors will open and your potential will have a chance to grow – or is it a fear that is born from a learning that internally you know this is not the right move to make – when you have the courage to face the fear you will realise which this is, allowing yourself to move forwards and begin to achieve your goals right now!
4. Make a step by step progressive plan that makes sense, make yourself accountable and make it excit you! It would be crazy to think that you can lose lots of weight overnight, so with the same thought in mind it would be crazy to think that all your dreams would come true overnight! However, by creating a step by step plan over the next weeks, months and years – and believing in the possibility – your dreams could become your reality. You just have to make that commitment – create a step by step plan – and tell someone so you make yourself accountable and you make it real!
* Then share your goals and dreams with us and we will help you make it happen!
If you would like 1;1 life coaching, online coaching, NLP and / or hypnotherapy to help you move forwards in 2010 please contact us on 07720 845849 or visit the website for more info. Additionally you are very welcome on our Make your New Year’s Resolution’s Happen in 2010 Workshop on Sun 7th Feb which will help you frame all of this into your reality and begin to make it happen – visit the courses and events to find out more.