Massive Well Done to Team Energised with our latest fundraising event, our Popular Big Beasting. 100mins of action and challenges, this month for the DEC Phillipines Appeal & Children in Need. A great mini group who worked hard, beginners into fitness & experienced fit ones, all looking after each other to work hard, have fun and raise money for charity. Followed by Clara baking some delicious healthy goodies, bringing in more pennies for the charities, thank you Clara and Team! You rock. The Raffle Prize for a session with Head Coach Kim, was won by John O’Brien, picked by Lenard, Head Coach Kim’s next door neighbour… more below on that…
So far we have raised £34,604 for Charity since I founded Energised (http://www.energisedperformance.com/section.php/12/1/charity/9606cd340f1a8bd4f55e34affa1dcf38), I am exceptionally proud of this total. When I founded Energised I always wanted to give back, so every charity event we run we give our time and raise lots. Then I have done some amazing charity challenges which have raised even more, pushed my boundaries and taken me to amazing parts of the World. By giving back and helping others, you really do get something back. Next year is our 10th Birthday… so our aim is to hit £40k and do some big things…. watch this space.
But for now…. This Christmas have a think about what you can do?
Here are my ideas which we are doing with Energised:
* Give a couple of ‘nights’ for Crisis Charity
* Sponsor a Child through Plan UK – we have two ‘Energised’ children, Egen in Haiti and Princess in Ghana
* Do a Charity Santa 10km or 5km – we are doing the Weston Christmas Cracker
* Give Blood – we are hoping to do this, if the ‘Weils’ Disease legacy allows it
* Spend time with someone on their own, do their shopping, chat with them, play with them: I am doing this with my elderly next door neighbour & a couple of children who are unwell
* Buy your Christmas Cards from a Charity you Support or donate to them, instead of sending a card – we support small charities like our family one, The Spafford Childrens Centre in Jerusalem by sending their Christmas Cards
* Spend Time with Family & Friends – make them feel special & valued
* Give a random act of kindness to someone you don’t know, and someone you do who you would like to surprise 🙂
Let me know how you go…. tweet @kimingleby @teamenergised #EnergisedElf #GiveBack
For Daily Free Advent Tips sign up here: #FestiveTrimmings: https://energisedkimingleby.leadpages.net/festivetrimming/
And Join our Make 2014 Brilliant Workshop on 14th Dec to make your Goals become a reality this coming year….
Read Head Coach Kim’s latest Media Round Up & Adventures: http://www.kimingleby.co.uk/blog/kim-ingleby/latest-media-round-up-the-worlds-no1-pt