Wow, it’s the 1st December 2012! How has your year been so far? And what would you like to do in December? This year we are going to give you three, 7 day challenges in our Advent Challenge to help you to become fitter, stronger and more energised as we get closer to Christmas. Are you in? YES! This is your challenge for this week, remember to plan them into your diary….
1st – 7th Dec
* to cut out (or reduce by 70% if that is easier)all biscuits, refined white sugars and white carbohydrates
* To drink a minimum of 1.5litres of water per day including a pint of warm lemon and water in the morning
* To walk for at least 30 minutes total per day
* To do this mini circuit at least 3 times in the 7 days (if you are any other training), assuming you are warmed up:
2-3 sets of 15 reps of each: Starjumps, Burpees, Sprint Starts // Press Ups, Tricep Dips, Bicep Curls // Lunges // Crunches, Back Alternates, Lower Leg Cycling
* Get to bed by 11pm at least three nights a week, sleeping, reading or loving!
* Read a book for enjoyment (not work) and write three positive things in a journal and one learning every day
* Call or meet a friend you keep saying you will but have not
The Advent Challenge will end on 21st December, with a New Year, Fitter You Challenge for 2013 coming soon! Keep an eye out for it and sign up.
And if you would like to make 2013 your Best Year Yet, sign up to our Coaching Course running from 3rd Dec – 13th Jan, Online and Bristol Workshops, going to be great. Find out more here: http://www.energisedperformance.com/product.php/1274/112/make_2013_brilliant_coaching_course___workshops
Last year we did a great fun, Energised Advent Calender, which is still live so you can check it out daily here: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2D2F0C8723C6CC85.
Plus follow us on Twitter @kimingleby & Facebook for daily fitness challenges and tips…. Happy Advent Team Energised!