I journal this every month for a Mind Body Check in & wanted to share in case it helps you, save post for when you have time📍📝
Put today’s date & time top the page👇🏼
1. Your Mind Body Check in…
- How are feeling, energy, movement, posture?
- How is your brain, mood, thoughts, stress?
- How is your sleep, depth, quality?
- How is your digestion, cravings, hydration?
- How is your digital time, conversations, recharge time?
🔹Score out of 10, and/or write comments ✨Choose 3 specific areas to change or focus on for the week ahead & review every week if time…
Put today’s date & time, mood at top of next page👇🏼
2. Your Monthly Reflection & Focus to Flow Forwards
- What have loved, felt happiness about in last month?
- What have you overcome and learned in last month?
- What are you resisting or committing too?
- What are your 4 priorities to make happen, how, why?
- What will you decide & commit too changing habit or thought wise? Letting go & growth
- Who will you connect with, ask for help/give support?
- Why does this matter to you?
- What, who & where relaxes you, make time for this.
🔹Write it down, reflect & then commit ✨Be specific, simplify to one thing if I’m overwhelm, get your family & friends involved, and have fun with it…
Repeat this every month & notice the patterns which come up, the growth & change and celebrate each month. Being kind & courageous with yourself. You matter…
📝Journaling, pen and paper is proven to help calm your thoughts, focus your mind & grow your intention to change. Change is uncomfortable, but to change we have to change. Give it a go for 3 weeks or months to give it a chance and I promise you will be surprised…
Share with someone who helps you during this time 💙 #circleofsupport
✨Let me know your focus for June & if I can support you please do ask.
🔹I believe in you, Coach Kim #findyourfeelgood
Join our Monthly Newsletter for advice, comments and support – click HERE